Brewery - Plugin Tutorial
/brewery - the basic command used for this plugin, will show all additional commands.
How to brew a potion:
Brewed potions have different quality levels, due to this, we will only reveal the base ingredients. The rest, you'll need to figure out for yourself!
- To start: You'll need a cauldron with a fire underneath! (A campfire will work, too!)
- Next, add the ingredients by right clicking the cauldron with them!
- Then, when you've brewed the potion for as long as you'd like, right click the cauldron with an empty bottle to fill it!
- Some potions will need to be distilled! You'll need a brewing stand with glowstone dust in the top of the brewing stand, then insert the potions!
- Some potions will, in addition, need to age in a barrel! A vanilla barrel will work, but they are inefficient. Depending on the potion, it may take a while to age!
Depending on the Recipe, the Type of wood used for building the barrel may alter the quality of the aged Brew. The small vanilla Minecraft barrel is always of wood type oak.
The Barrel should not be destroyed while aging, as it would leak the brews.
For a more visual tutorial, please visit the official Wiki page for Brewery!: https://github.com/DieReicheErethons/Brewery/wiki/Usage
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages:
- Coffee 12 Cocoa Beans, 2 Milk Buckets
- Chocolate Milk 6 Cocoa Beans, 2 Milk Buckets, 2 Sugar
- Hot Chocolate 3 Cocoa Beans, 1 Milk Bucket
- Potato Soup 5 Potato, 3 Grass (not the block)
- Dandelion Tea 1 Water Bucket, 3 Dandelions
- Rose Petal Tea 1 Water Bucket, 1 Rose Bush
- Cornflower Tea 1 Water Bucket, 3 Cornflower
- Poppy Tea 1 Water Bucket, 5 Poppy
- Orchid Tea 1 Water Bucket, 2 Blue Orchid
- Daisy Tea 1 Water Bucket, 4 Oxeye Daisy
- Haste Potion 5 Sugar, 1 Feather, 1 Nether Wart
- Wheatbeer 3 Wheat
- Beer 6 Wheat
- Dark Beer 6 Wheat
- Mead 6 Sugar Cane
- Sweet Apple Mead 6 Sugar Cane, 2 Apples
- Spicy Rum 14 Sugar Cane
- Vodka 10 Potato
- Absinthe 15 Grass (not the block)
YAY! Now i can insta-mine forever.
Haste V pot anypony?